6.15.2014

My Daddy & Pizza Crust

How do I know my Daddy's amazing?
I got home from the beach to find this in the fridge.
Even on Father's Day, he saved me his crust.
(Don't worry, I didn't eat it.)

Yes, he worked overtime. Yes, he was/is always at my competitions. Yes, he provided/provides for our family. Yes, he loves me. Yes, he disciplined me.

He sacrificed.

But, how do I know my Daddy's phenomenal?

He leaves me his pizza crust.

If you know my Daddy, then you know he loves to eat. We all do. But, my Daddy always saves me his pizza crust.

He sacrifices. He sacrifices something so simple that it is so giving to his daughter.

It's not big. It's not extravagant. It's simple. A pizza crust for his daughter. Pure love, right there.

Moral of the Story: It's not the big things that make my Daddy amazing, it's the simple things that make him phenomenal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment