6.10.2014

Tuesday Tidbits


  • We had such a great run that we were drenched in sweat.
  • I voted.
  • The classroom is almost all packed-up.
  • I've been able to start working on back-to-school things. I want to use up my copies for the year.
  • I baked away after school for end-of-the-school-year activities.
  • Making a slideshow on iPhoto is one of my favorite things. Drag. Drop. Play. Love it.
  • 19 Kids & Counting visited Nashville. I adore NashVegas.
  • We had physicals at the high school tonight. It's great seeing all the high school athletes.
  • Plus, they served us Ledo's which is currently closed. Yum. I felt like a special person getting those wings.
  • Today was a day that my feet hurt at the end.
  • Daddy came to lunch.



Moral of the Story: Today was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment