7.25.2014

Friday High Five

High five to these...

July & long sleeves...

  1. I got to physically share space with some people I really look up to this week. It was wonderful to see people outside our professional setting.
  2. I wrapped up the 'prime' of my internship yesterday. I grew a lot, learned a lot, and did a lot. It was great to step outside my box.
  3. Praise God for all the Culpeper friends who safely survived the horror at Cherrystone. Technology was a wonderful thing during that time as they 'Facebooked' us and texted.  And, a praise for my dear friend Married Kat's sweet Annabelle having her last surgery!
  4. Finishing Insurgent this week. It absolutely left me hanging.
  5. The weather today! Simply gorgeous. I could wear long sleeves.

Moral of the Story: I thank God this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment