8.02.2014

5 Ironies from a Trip to New York

We rolled in around 11 o'clock last night. While we're acclimating to being home, I thought I'd share these five ironies from traveling 10 hours north. These moments made me pause and think 'say what?'


The wood I loaded from the 'mom & pop' hardware store was made at Madison Wood Preservers (just a few miles down the road).

The flooring store didn't have a forklift driver. Thankfully, my team lead knew how to drive it.

While crossing a 30-ft stream, these are the caution signs.

Running water/hoses weren't the norm, so a teammate used a puddle from a passing storm. 

Another teammate joked about taking a cat home because it kept crossing the road, the homeowner made sure she went home with that cat.
Moral of the Story: The sprinkles of laughter brought smiles amongst the grit of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment