- It's the first week back to school for students.
- I find it absolutely innate some of the abilities of a teacher.
- I had a student put my lunch in the fridge. I couldn't find it. She showed me where she put it. It was in the freezer.
- Tonight, we had a scrimmage for field hockey. So, my wonderful family babysat Mitchells. However, Mitchells accidently escaped and fled for it. My brother Worth deserves a Chipotle gift card (I'll go get him one) after speeding in his truck, sprinting barefoot up an incline, and finally
- If you have children, you should read the Caldecott medal winner entitled Journey. It doesn't have words, but the story is enlightening.
- I'm really looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to be in the 70s.
Moral of the Story: "A new school year is like a cake out of the oven. You get to frost it and determine how it turns out."~From a UVA friend on Instagram