8.19.2014

Tuesday Tidbits


  1. It's the first week back to school for students.
  2. I find it absolutely innate some of the abilities of a teacher.
  3. I had a student put my lunch in the fridge. I couldn't find it. She showed me where she put it. It was in the freezer.
  4. Tonight, we had a scrimmage for field hockey. So, my wonderful family babysat Mitchells. However, Mitchells accidently escaped and fled for it. My brother Worth deserves a Chipotle gift card (I'll go get him one) after speeding in his truck, sprinting barefoot up an incline, and finally tackling rescuing Mitchells.
  5. If you have children, you should read the Caldecott medal winner entitled Journey. It doesn't have words, but the story is enlightening.
  6. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to be in the 70s.
Moral of the Story: "A new school year is like a cake out of the oven. You get to frost it and determine how it turns out."~From a UVA friend on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment