9.30.2014

Tuesday Tidbits




  1. I had chicken & waffles for brunch on Sunday. I'd been eyeing it on the menu for weeks. It was simply fabulous. Everyone deserves a splurge.
  2. The above photo of Coach Schu fails to capture her pure glee when she found out I had this trail mix in my bag. Trail mix is for sharing.
  3. It's pay day! Woohoo. Exhale.
  4. My students didn't recognize me in a photo of me from college. Hmmph.
  5. It's homecoming week at CCHS. Nostalgia. I can remember my cape and blue wig. Truly, a fun part of school.
  6. Isn't it simply wonderful to break out the fall clothes?
  7. I had complete goosebumps when I read the breaking news yesterday pertaining to sad stories in Cville.
  8. The starry nights have been crisp lately.
Moral of the Story: It's Tuesday, You decide how this day goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment