12.28.2014

Home Improvements

While I have spent the first week of break celebrating Christmas with family and friends, during any spare moment I've been cleaning, organizing, and purging.

With The Today Show as my background music, every drawer has been touched and room has been checked off my to-do list.

Since before I built the home, I wanted an entryway.  Three years later, it has come to fruition.


Before

After
The Farmer built the piece of furniture as a Christmas gift. The votives are from T.J. for about $5. I had the wreath and the framed photo of Virginia. The other paintings are from the collection of Perpetual Harvest sold at GreenRoost for about $20. I'll rotate the image each month.

Moral of the Story: Home improvements always make me want to start the next one. It's just creating the time to be creative that it a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment