12.09.2014

Tuesday Tidbits


  1. The Smart Cookies are all about writing letters to Santa. Thankfully, the faithful Ms. Stanley is willing to mail them each day.
  2. Santa dropped off an Elf on a Shelf to the Smart Cookies yesterday. A student sobbed because,  "I'm the happiest that I've ever been." 
  3. I'm loving these days preparing for Christmas.
  4. Also, I love having my parents living with me. Although, there time is almost up. But, it sure is fun to eat, laugh, watch tv, and live together.
  5. My dream is to candy cane bomb a parking lot with goodness.
  6. I had dinner with a 3-year-old last night. As soon as all her chicken nuggets were set up for her to eat, she asked where the peppermint milkshake was.
Moral of the Story: You have a choice. Will you be Buddy the Elf or Scrooge? Go, spread the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment