1.24.2015

Taking on the Harlem Superstars


The EV Dream Team took on the Harlem Superstars tonight as a fundraiser for our athletic boosters.

This event is by far one of my favorites. Why?

  1. We do not have to practice beforehand because the whole purpose is for the Superstars to make fun of you.
  2. The Superstars visit all the elementary schools the day before.
  3. The Superstars will whisper directions which is really helpful during their stunts.
  4. I tied my career high of 2 points.
  5. Adults and children are made fun of.
  6. It reminds me of good family fun from my childhood.
  7. It raises a lot of funds for student athletes.
  8. The stands were packed with salt of the earth.
  9. Most importantly, the kids just laugh and laugh.
Moral of the Story: This is an easy, fun way to support your community.

No comments:

Post a Comment