2.08.2015

IF:Gathering

I'm not sure if you've heard of IF:Gathering, but it was held this weekend in Austin, TX.

It's a gathering of prolific, yet simple women who gather to equip women to serve out their purpose for this life.

I'd been following the build up on social media.

Some of my favorite blog writers and authors were speaking--Ann Voskamp and Annie Downs.

ATL Kat's church hosted an IF:Local where she got to watch the livestream at church.


Kat texted me throughout the event about different highlights.

Kat has forwarded me a link where I could watch the livestream (just not live).

Naturally, I've spend the past few hours listening to different speakers or music.

You can check out the livestream here by clicking here. It's only available through tonight.

Moral of the Story: If you're a lady, take a few minutes to watch one video. You can play it while you clean or cook or workout or fold laundry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment