- It was a beautiful snow day.
- I piddled and was productive.
- My background noise was The Today Show and the 19 Kids & Counting Marathon on TLC.
- I counted down the hours until the new 19 Kids & Counting Season Premiere at 9.
- I enjoyed shoveling my driveway, especially when a neighbor came over to help.
- I enjoyed hearing the little kids yell as they had snowball fights or climbed on the big snow mounds.
- I enjoyed getting work done.
- I hope it snows more.
- The phone rang at 4:10 and schools were cancelled for tomorrow. I love knowing the night before.
- Somehow, we ended up at the Chinese buffet. Yum.
- I've been trying to knit. Slowly but surely.
|Mitchells wasn't quite sure what to do with the snow in the morning.|
|An omelet is such a treat rather than the typical grab-and-go breakfast.|
|We were watching 19 Kids while waiting for The Farmer to take us sledding.|
Moral of the Story: Snow days are pure bliss.