5.05.2015

Tuesday Tidbits


  • I'm still feeling 'wild' when I get to do laundry on a Tuesday night.
  • I woke up to a cat fight on my back deck this morning. I knocked on the window to let them know they needed to settle down.
  • I 'killed' my lettuce bowl last week. So, I cut all the wilted lettuce off. Now, it's back. Good to go.
  • We continued the tradition of BOGO at Chipotle today for Teacher Appreciation Week (even though the memo circulating on Facebook was from last year).
  • A student gave me a venus flytrap for Teacher Appreciation Week.
  • The 2-hour birth episode is coming on tonight for 19 Kids & Counting.
  • Halley's Comet may be visible tonight.
  • A Smart Cookie wouldn't claim a paper today because the writing was "way to neat." 

Moral of the Story: Tomorrow brings another great day of opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment