- I'm still feeling 'wild' when I get to do laundry on a Tuesday night.
- I woke up to a cat fight on my back deck this morning. I knocked on the window to let them know they needed to settle down.
- I 'killed' my lettuce bowl last week. So, I cut all the wilted lettuce off. Now, it's back. Good to go.
- We continued the tradition of BOGO at Chipotle today for Teacher Appreciation Week (even though the memo circulating on Facebook was from last year).
- A student gave me a venus flytrap for Teacher Appreciation Week.
- The 2-hour birth episode is coming on tonight for 19 Kids & Counting.
- Halley's Comet may be visible tonight.
- A Smart Cookie wouldn't claim a paper today because the writing was "way to neat."
Moral of the Story: Tomorrow brings another great day of opportunity.