1.17.2012

Tuesday Tidbits

#1) I wore high heel boots today. I got home at 8:30. My calves feel it.
#2) I have found...get ready...that I may enjoy cleaning. Check back in a year on that statement.
#3) Salads: I have been having great salads lately...My aunt got me tons of toppings...almonds, cranberries, bacon things, snap pears, feta...granny smith apples! Kat and I gobbled up great salads last night.
#4) Will it snow? It may not.
#5) I'm still pondering how Banco has so much poop.
#6) I could become addicted to 3-day weekends.
#7) A riot was almost started in my classroom over my other half of a brownie. Fiesty.
#8) I think a mix of old and new is a good thing.
#9) I just love putting on a big baggie sweatshirt.
#10) Dignity can be so hard yet to so easy.

Moral of the Story: Today, I heard myself say, "I can see summer." 

No comments:

Post a Comment