- Yesterday there were traces of snow. Now, it's 60 degrees.
- My dog is like a baby. He
criesbarks when he needs to eat or drink and maybe if he needs to go to the bathroom.
- I'm absolutely loving that our local library joined an E-book consortium. I can now check out books from home and they're delivered directly to my kindle. Too cool and convenient. I can truly say that I read more since my family got me a Kindle last February.
- I'm starting to adore that feeling. Of when your body is in complete relaxation and you have to remind yourself that you have feet.
- Please tell me you've seen these.
- Now they'll restart because Blogger numbering doesn't allow me to un-autocorrect...
- I've really been noticing the stars lately. I refuse to remember Astronomy at UVA. We'd have to go to the Observatory and name all the constellations and that was a 100-level class. But, truly you've gotta admit it's cool they're out there.
- The Bachelor-I hate this show, but I can't stop having it on. It's so not reality. But, what is reality? But, I'm pretty sure it's not creating a snow-slope in the middle of summer in San Francisco with 20-bikini clad girls.
- Country music. Any song. It touches.
- Prayers. I'm working on this spiritual discipline.
- Discipline-what a 3-syllable words that has so many applications.
- I also don't like the word companionship.
- Supposedly, a million trees are planted a year by nuts that squirrels forget to dig up.
Moral of the Story: A friend at school just gave birth to a 12 pound baby. Whoa. What a big bundle of joy?