1.31.2012

Tuesday Tidbits


  • Woowee. Now, look-e-here, I make a conscious effort not to get consumed into the world of talking about finances.
  • However, it just so happens that my last pay check had to be stretched over a 6 week period with Christmas, NYE, and a trip to ATL all in that time span. Today was pay day! There were donuts at school to celebrate (at least that's what I told myself). I feel as though I can stop holding my breath.
  • To the friend who left me 2 red velvet whoopie pies with the receptionist at the gym. Thank you!
  • I'm on the hunt for good Super Bowl fixes.
  • Today was a marvelous day. 
  • And, I'm beyond excited about a notice that went home today. 'Snowed in'...kiddos can spend $1/snowflake to place on a teacher's door. The teacher & class with the most snowflakes gets 'snowed in' and gets to wear pjs and have comfort food brought to them. Sign me up please! All the money goes to Relay For Life. Pretty cool idea whoever came up with that.
  • Today is was 70 degrees.
  • I love the color green and apples.
Moral of the Story:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea. I'm bringing it to our admin. tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete