2.22.2012

It must be LAX season...

My father is enjoying retirement...

...so much so, that...

...he now is a frequent sub at my school. I never thought the day would come where'd I'd be the teacher and he'd be sub at a school where I went to K and he was the PE teacher. A full circle life moment.

...I love that when he does sub he brings me lunch which is usually a salad from Martin's and then a plastic bag filled with snacks. I totally do not buy snacks so it's nice.

...but, today, I found something extra special. Spell it with me...M-A-L-T B-A-L-L-S. It must be hockey or lax season.

...I immediately IM'd my co-coach Liz to share the good news. I saved them for us to eat at practice.


Moral of the Story: Life is good, although I just smeared my ashes everywhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment