2.28.2012

Tuesday Tidbits


  • It's in-season. I've eaten Chik-fil-a 2 nights in a row.
  • I adore brand new, spiffy clean tennis shoes. It makes me stand up straighter.
  • To the child who brought a Pringles can to school for snack. I want to be you. 
  • To the player who was running to me on an open field and 1/1,000,000 shot stepped on a stray ball and rolled you ankle. I do not want to be you. But, I used to be.
  • The weather is funky. I feel like I'm in menopause. I feel cold one second and then a heat flash the next.
  • Real Housewives of Orange County is on. Hallelujah!
  • Ellen used to always talk about TJ MAXX. Then, she started mailing me gifts from there. And, I used to claim I could never find anything there. Welp, the tables have turned. And, I can fill up a cart quickly in there.
  • For the first time in 3 years, my alarm didn't go off this am. It's ok. I was ok. 
  • I'm into gum right now.
  • I hate time. I do not like watches or clocks. I usually have them set at all different times (until Christina visits and sets them right).
  • Just wanna give a big WAHOO for all the great sports performances going on up their in Cville.
  • I'm hosting a 31 party with part of the profits going to Relay For Life. Let me know if you would like info. You can order online.
  • 31 Party is something new. And, will stretch my domestication.
  • 1 more day. What would you do? with 1 more day?  Consider donating $2.29 or $29.29 to Relay For Life...I can't wait for the day when there's a cure!
  • Donate here:  http://main.acsevents.org/goto/barichardson
Moral of the Story: Tuesday rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment