3.10.2012

My Favorite Consumables

Here are some of my favorite consumables.

To be in my favorite category...
  • you must have withstood time.
  • and be over the moon if you received a free dumptruck filled to the brim of the consumable.

Unfortunately, these are a consumable...I truly
have no clue where they go...plus they come in
size 8-12.

Have used this faithfully for years...supports
cancer initiatives...

I didn't use this when I first moved out...Momma
says my clothes will be back to their norm...

These are new, but already legendary...

Finally got a new look, almost had a heart
attack when I thought they'd discontinued it
because I didn't see the normal packaging...

I remained a fan even during the E Coli scare...
Whipped is the way to go!

I always don't have this...perfect to drink down
a second Nalgene at school

Unfortunately, plants are a consumable...I'm trying
to give this shamrock plant from T some TLC.

Love them...vitamin C.

Votive candles...cheap...love the mellowing effect.

Dishwasher tables...I don't think I've ever used liquid...
do they still make that?

Not hooked on this brand, but I'm hooked on
thin chips...like Pancho's...

Just enough pizzaz with the ginger flavor...35 cals
for 2 tbsp too!...win!

Classic...water

Windex...don't tell my Momma...but, I kinda
take the Big Fat Greek Wedding approach...
you can use this for EVERYTHING
Moral of the Story: Consumables can bring comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment