3.01.2012

She's Coming...Less than 24 hours

And, Christina will be here.

I adore all of my friends from UVA. I love when we get to spend time together.

It used to be that we were at each other's 24/7 disposal. Not so much anymore, but we def text, call, video chat, email, and write each other. But, there's nothing better than the physical presence of someone.

So, the countdown began weeks ago. But, it's officially down to less than a day.

It will be sweet goodness.

So, in her honor, let's remember the good times from the rollercoaster of life at-UVA and post-UVA. (bc UVA's buzzer beater loss has left her in deperession)

We definitely enjoyed the journey together.

I think we're a true testament of how 2 people can be sooooo different, yet soooo alike.

Don't worry, we even call each other to tell how we use ourselves as examples for Venn Diagrams and reading lessons in school. She also uses our relationship as a comparison to Henry & Mudge.

But, needless-to-say, she has taught me so much about life. And, her rubbing off on me has made me a better person.

Plus, I loved how much she loves the Williams B & B and its inhabitants.

 
 
 
 
 
 


Moral of the Story: Friendship is one big thing, it's tons of little things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting at your island loving life right now.

    Thanks for being my friend.

    I love having you in my life.

    ReplyDelete