3.06.2012

Tuesday Tidbits



  • The alarm sounded. My feet have not ran a treadmill in 2 weeks. I had the lamest of injuries. A blister. I'd cough at someone with a blister. Well, I have learned my lesson. Blisters on the ball of your foot the size of a half dollar are extremely painful.  It came from my 3.2 hours basketball career. It finally ripped 2 weeks later. Immediate relief. Played a hockey game. And, knew today was a running day. Once something is taken away from me, I find a truly cherish it again.
  • I was greeted by this quote on facebook when I woke up. I got to the gym and she was running.  "I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought." 
    ~Arthur Blank
  • Happy Birthday Oreo!!!! 100 years! I can only imagine. I ate one of you today. The new triple stack/double stuff neopolitan. Man, you're good. I can eat a whole row of you in a setting. I can make moon phases out of you. I spent hours of my life trying to twist you so that you break smoothly. I have pounded you to make earth for worms in cupcakes. I have fried you up. I have picked you out of  my teeth. I have dipped you in milk even though I don't like milk.  Thank you, Oreo for the memories.
  • I love fresh flowers. Thanks to T. They definitely freshen and brighten up the kitchen.
  • This is my 700th post. Thanks for reading my mundane thoughts.
  • I hope this is more exciting then watching stink bugs never move.
  • A student doesn't think I coach, because I don't wear Nike tennis shoes.
  • I got some new shoes. I hope they brighten up the black wardrobe of EV. Not that I don't like the slimming effect of black.
  • Fresh eggs. Yummy. 
  • I think 7-9PM goes fast.
  • I've been told there's a full moon. 
  • Have you ever wondered what you're life would be like without the ability to read.
  • Living abundantly...a night you get to go to bed early taking your shoes off and twinkling your toes. 
Moral of the Story: Friends, it's March 6th. Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment