3.27.2012

Tuesday Tidbits


  • I feel like it's bitter cold. It's in the 60s. Just wrong.
  • 3rd grade quote of the week. "Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark.'
  • My computer has 25 minutes of battery life left.
  • I haven't gotten mail in 2 days.
  • I just ordered the floral TOMS. Because, I could.
  • I think my hair length jumped an inch overnight.
  • I love my dear friends from UVA.
  • Do you know how easy it is to literally whip up rice krispie treats?
  • A student asked my dad if she could call him 'Papa Smart Cookie.'
  • Aspartame. I feel like it's the buzz word again. Ahh.
  • There are babies abounding. It must be spring.
  • My favorite part of the day would have to be the 20 minutes between the school day and extended day. Perfect mixture of laughter, sincerity, comfort, sarcasm, and realism.It was the perfect crowd in that classroom. Everyone is comfortable with one another. As we know where the snack container is. Thanks Zanella.
  • Princess Kate is back playing field hockey.
  • A player told me a joke..'Simba wasn't running fast enough. Then he heard 'MUFASA!''
  • I could go for some nice Cville wine.
  • My friend and I figured out how to lend on Kindle. Easy peasy.
  • I'm excited to actually go see Hunger Games and for it to be a movie I want to see. Hopefully, I won't continue my tradition of falling asleep.
  • Baby formula is expensive.
  • I've been having the best tangelos. As Rachel Ray would say 'yum-o.'
Moral of the Story:  Tomorrow is a new day. May it begin serenely and with a high spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment