8.17.2014

Staying in Christ

As I reflect on this past week, not only did I stay in the game. I stayed in Christ.

Holy moly, do you know how hard that can be?

Today's Sunday.

It's 8:37 AM.

I've been up since 6. 

Mitchells and I went for a walk.

I just finished the last minute preparations for the souls who will enter our classroom walls tomorrow.

Joel Osteen has played.

I've talked to Momma.

Mitchells is curled up next to me.

Birds chirp through the screen door.

Aunt Pagie just slipped by to give me cabbage and noodles.

After a week of living by the hour, the minutes, and the seconds of the revolving door of 24 hours, I am thankful.

I've seen the moon this morning. I've heard the birds. I've tasted the food. 

Exhale.

Inhale.

Moral of the Story: 








No comments:

Post a Comment