9.01.2014

Mitchells Monday

We're starting to feel like parents.

I scheduled Mitchells 'beauty parlor' (that's what we call it in my family) appointment for 8 AM on a Sunday.

Secretly, I knew I'd be up. And, then, I was hoping there wouldn't be many dogs to dodge meet.

As I did surveillance in the Pets Mart parking lot, I realized a huge husky went in right before us.

So, we were late for our appointment. We arrived at 8:10 which I was completely cool with.

Before

This is the face right before I turned away. I said, 'It's life, you'll be fine."  In my head, I thought, 'suck it up.' Then I thought, I'm a horrible person for thinking that.

After
Moral of the Story: Mitchells's personality is different from mine. And, I love it.  Mitchells helps me see life from another perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment