4.18.2010

Cake or a Daughter?

Tidbit #1: Today, was L's 5th birthday. I feel old. I remember when she was 1 and cried whenever she saw me. We've crossed that bridge, thankfully.

T sent home some birthday cake she slaved over. I walked in the door, after being gone all day, with the cake in hand.

My parents were more excited about the birthday cake than seeing me.

Tidbit #2: Christina, T wants to take a cooking class. Praise the Lord! My future husband will benefit and you too!

Tidbit #3: Swimmer Kat and I had a graduation pic photo shoot. The key is to do it before graduation. Afterward, the Lawn looks like a huge fork went down it.

Kat
Friends since second grade.

Moral of the Story: Life goes on. Each year is another birthday.

1 comment:

  1. just had to comment that I'm not exactly sure its appropriate to refer to me as swimmer Kat anymore seeing as i'm RETIRED!!!!

    ReplyDelete