Then, I usually smirk. And, then the flash is over. Just like that. 1 second flat.
Things That Blow My Mind...
- A paper plate dispenser...only $6.50 on Amazon.
- Nutella cupcakes
- Steven Tyler has a retreat in...New Hampshire.
- A person spends up to 6 hours carving Ceasar's head into Oreo cream.
- I trip. A child asks if I'm tipsy.
- Pieces of clothing that are over $100.
- A crush.
- When my mom doesn't have school and is the only school district in the state that's closed.
- That God became man.
- Deep quotes. Why didn't I say that?
- Magnetic nail polish.
- If you had a to choose 6-word life mantra...What would you say?
- People on the Maury Show.
Moral of the Story: These moments. Although fleeting. And, usually not memorable provide needed mind breaks and laughter throughout taxing-thinking hours of the day.