2.07.2012

Tuesday Tidbits


  1. Where did the word Tidbits come from?
  2. How come I can watch Criminal Minds before 9pm? After that, I can't even ponder the idea of watching it.
  3. Has anyone seen the moon lately? It's crisp white and full.
  4. Has research confirmed a link between a full moon and increased inappropriate student behavior?
  5. I think I could live off of chocolate and appetizer foods.
  6. I like planning little parties.
  7. My neighbor. I may start a blog about him. Anyway, he loves to clean his car, but hates to wave at me or any other neighbor. 
  8. Weather: I do not like bad weather that may come during the middle of the day. 
  9. A sweet, simple thing: The sound of a snore of a sleeping dog.
  10. I'm back up to 4 miles at the gym. And, to celebrate the fact they actually had a movie playing that I like. 'Father of the Bride'! Yes, LOVE those movies. Oh, Annie. So graceful, yet becoming. I became so entranced in the movie that...I fell of the treadmill. 
  11. Just kidding, about the falling off the treadmill.
  12. Snowball contest at school: My class is winning as of this afternoon. Over $200 worth of snowballs for Relay For Life. Thank goodness we're studying money. So, counting $31 in change measled right on into the lesson plan.
  13. I'm reading a great book on Blue Willow, the Kindle.  Here are some recent highlights...
    1. "I look for the ugly beautiful, count it as grace, transfigure the mess into joy with thanks and eucharisteo leaves the paper."
    2. "How do you open the eyes to take the daily, domestic, workday vortex and invert it into a dome of an everyday cathedral?"
    3. "Joy is God's life."
  14. My slip showed almost all day.
  15. There was daylight at 6pm.
Moral of the Story: Hockey is back up and running. Lax is gearing up. And, I do adore it. 

2 comments:

  1. Your Tuesday Tidbits make me happy. (As do snoring dogs...especially when they're twitching too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you wear a slip.


    I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete