3.25.2012

25th Birthday

Dear 25 Years,

I cherish you. I thank you.

Because of you, I am a friend of God.

Because of you, I know that the closest thing to the heart of Jesus is to help others.

Because of you, I know that family may bend but does not break.

Because of you, I know sleep rejuvenates.

Because of you, I know that I am always to do what I'm afraid to do.

Because of you, I know that once I step outside my comfort zone only then can I reflect.

Because of you, I know that life's foundation is relationships.

Because of you, I know that simple love is the key ingredient.

Because of you, I know that the difference between seeing the impossible and achieving the impossible is a positive attitude.

Because of you, I know the world was truly made for right-handed people.

Because of you, I know that sometimes in life you just have to suck it up or pull your big girl panties up.

Because of you, I know that God absolutely put certain people in my life to guide and mentor me.

Because of you, I know that the most overlooked key to success is hard work.

Because of you, I know that you can choose joy.

Because of you, I know that early mornings are the best part of the day.

Because of you, I know that chocolate is amazing.

Because of you, I know that simple words can affect someone.

Because of you, I know that there is always a cooler side to a pillow.

Because of you, I know that life is a canvas waiting for me to paint.

Because of you, I know that the secret to happiness it gratitude when full or empty.

Because of you, I know that the change agents give thanks for the here and now while discovering joy.

Because of you, I know cancer can be beat.

Because of you, I know daily discipline is key yet something I still strive for.

Because of you, I know suffering can deliver grace.

Because of you, I know that only once you surrender do you live.

Because of you, I know that every day is the best day of the year.

Because of you, I know the beautiful essence of true friends.

Because of you, I appreciate the little things, but also the potential within them.

Because of you, I know every moment, situation, or experience has the presence for God.

Because of you, I love life.

Because of you, I am thankful.

Moral of the Story: My goal for the next 25 years is make the best of what God has made within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment